Fixture and Event Calendar
- 25-Jun-16 NO GAME
- 2-Jul-16, NO GAME
- 9-Jul-16, Suzuki State Age Championships, South Coast
- Round 11, 16 July 2016
- Round 12, 23 July 2016
- Round 13, 30 July 2016
- 6-Aug-16, Suzuki Country
Carnival, Tweed Netball Association
- Round 14, 13 August 2016
- Semi Final, 20 August 2016
- Final 1, 27 August 2016
- Final 2, 3 September 2016
- 17-19 September, Suzuki Challenge Carnival, Townsville
| JDNC Latest News
- Jindalee umpires selected for the State Secondary Schoolgirls Championships Read more ...
- Club team competes in local carnival at Downey Park, see the girls in action and having fun Read more ...
Jindalee players (and many Firebird fans) get up and close with Firebird stars - Laura Geitz and Gabbi Simpson
Firebirds stars Laura Geitz and Gabbi Simpson joined Federal Minister for Women and Employment Michaelia Cash and candidate for the seat of Moreton Nic Mansour this morning to announce the Turnbull Government's $10 million election pledge to the state home of netball project in Brisbane.
The funding would help deliver vital features including air conditioning, a 5000 seat show court and high performance facilities to help the next generation of elite Queensland netballers reach their potential.
Put your hands up!
The club is looking to fill two key roles, Coaching Coordinator and Umpiring Coordinator. Below are descriptions of these roles.
- Attend general committee meetings once a month.
- Allocate training times to teams.
- Assist team coaches and other interested parents with problems in coaching teams.
- Coordinate the attendance of coaches at coaching accreditation courses.
- Maintain a record of members with coaching accreditation.
- Coordinate and promote the attendance of all players at development/representative trials.
- Assist with other Committee Members/Coaches in team allocations.
- WDNA delegate.
- Organise umpiring courses at WDNA for our club
- Mentor and develop new umpires to the club.
- Organise umpiring roster each Fixture game and Finals.
- Be available as a point of contact for all umpires.
- Be up to date with new rules and regulations as they arise.
- Umpiring experience not required
The club has a general committee meeting Tuesday 14th June at 6.45 pm and we would love to see you there. If you are interested please email Tanya Mulder, President JDNC, email@example.com .